Job Opportunity: Healthcare Training Program
Are you ready to embark on a rewarding journey in the healthcare field? Join our comprehensive training program to kick-start your career in healthcare. This is an exclusive opportunity for individuals who are passionate about making a difference and serving their community. Here’s what you need to know:
Position: Healthcare Trainee
Location: Gauteng Province, South Africa
Qualifications and Requirements: To be considered for this training program, please ensure you meet the following criteria:
- Must be a South African citizen residing in the Gauteng Province.
- Possess one of the following school leaving certificates: Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate, currently in Grade 12, or National Vocational Certificate Primary Health.
- Applications must be submitted through the GPG Professional Job Centre system by or before August 7th, 2022. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Certified documents will be uploaded to the system, and shortlisted candidates will need to provide supporting documents at the selection center.
- All applications must be submitted online. Hand-delivered or emailed applications will not be considered.
- Senior Certificate: English HG D or SG C, Biology HG D or SG C, Mathematics HG D or SG C, and an M score of 17.
- National Senior Certificate: English Level 4, Life Sciences Level 4, Mathematics Level 4 or Maths Literacy Level 5, and an APS of 27 or more (Life Orientation counts half the score).
- National Vocational Certificate: 50% in Fundamental Subjects (English First Additional Language, Maths/Maths Literacy, Life Orientation), and 60% in Vocational Subjects (SA Health Care System, Public Health, The Human Body and Mind, and Community Oriented Primary Care).
- Current Grade 12 learners must meet the National Senior Certificate requirements based on their Grade 11 final results.
Competencies and Attributes:
We are seeking candidates who possess the following qualities:
- Problem-solving ability
- Ability to relate to people
- Organizational ability
- Leadership ability
- Calmness during a crisis
- Communication, numeracy, and life skills
- Computer literacy
- Study skills
- Compassion and caring
Responsibilities and Opportunities:
Successful applicants will have the chance to:
- Sign an agreement with the Department of Health.
- Attend lectures and training sessions.
- Participate in Work Integrated Learning (WIL), which includes shifts, work on public holidays, weekends, and nights in Gauteng Department of Health hospitals and clinics as part of the program requirements.
- Ensure you meet the minimum requirements before applying.
- In case you do not receive feedback within 3 months after the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
Ready to make a meaningful impact on healthcare? Take the first step towards your future by applying for this exclusive training program. Join us in shaping a healthier tomorrow for our community. Apply now!
Application Deadline: August 25th, 2023
Application Method: Online application through the GPG Professional Job Centre system.